The SEC Brand truck tool boxes were built for performance enthusiasts. The Special Edition Crown series is the first-ever truck tool box line to include industry-exclusive, premium patented features anyone can afford. SEC boxes are built with many features in addition to our standard Better Built features.
The SEC Truck Chest Box is an excellent alternative to the standard crossover. It leaves the bed rails of your truck unobstructed for other uses. It can be used both in your truck and for household storage.
This box is available in a full or compact model, aluminum or black powder coated aluminum.
The box features a recessed hinge so the lid can open while the box is flush against the back of your truck cab.
- Mobility - The Chest Box can be used in your truck or for household storage, making it simple and easy to transfer items
- Offset Lid - The offset lid allows your lid to open nearly 90 degrees, even while sitting flush against your truck cab
- Locking Pull Handles - Stylish industry exclusive locking pull handle latches allow you to lock or unlock your box from either side. Incorporates 2-stage automotive grade rotary latches for maximum security.
- Foam Filled Lid - Provides extra strength and durability to the truck tool box for easy closing everytime
- Self-Adjusting Strikers - never need adjusting
- Up and Over Rod - The inside of the latch features a patented "up and over" rod allowing one handed opening of the box from either side
- Auto Lift Shocks - The "auto-lift" self-rising shock allows easy single handed entry into the truck tool box
- All Aluminum - The lid and tub are made 100% from rust-resistant diamond treadplate aluminum
- Weather-Sealed Lid - provides protection from the elements.
- Solid one-piece body construction
- 100% Fully Welded Seams
- Continuous Aluminum Piano Hinge
- Smooth finished edges
| A: 60-in | B: 16-in | C: 17.5-in | D: 18-in |